Skip to main content

University-Life- Friends and Something

 


This is my International University Gang, one dude was missed. Since the day I came to University, I have not written so much about the entire life here. It was full of hope and happiness which can mixed with stress and responsibility.

I have not written so much about my personal life or something related to my information but this thing is exception. Before going straight into the detailed features, I will tell you about how my relationship have evolved time by time. 

Primary school is the perfect time of a human being, one just need to play, boost his creativity, learn and eat, sleep well or so on. That was the time we live in a secure world, no thing gonna bothers us and we live as how actually we are- by the heart. Secondary school, the time has changed the behaviors & attitudes of one to the life. In this period, we can start to stare at our crush, we are wild. We pretended to be an adult, engaged in our score. I don't know what actually happen with the upper class of society during this time but this is one of the worst time I actually want to forget. I hate the people there, full of chavs. They can group and get involved in a fighting if they want. I'm a sapien, I hate the chav and low-education people. One know, If he is a Vietnamese, Secondary school is a place where everyone can enter without filtering. That means one smart guy and learn with a dumb guy, a princess can be classmate of a whore. However, that was the time I find my perhaps long-lasting relationship like Tri Dung ( UBC'24), Quang Minh (VNU'24) and my special girlfriend Van Anh(OU'24). That was the time, I found it hard to find my suitable partners because 90% of the students were kiddos. One left school to have a juvenile,  one was a single mom and you could name there. High school, a place where no one can enter easily without filtering examination named ' Ky Thi Tuyen Sinh 10' ( an examination where we had to learn all the materials written in the textbook and remembered to get the highest scores to enter our dream school). That was a horrible memory when reminisce about that harsh time but High school is a new chapter. I'm an alumni of a reputable high school of my city- Gia Dinh Highschool with the score ranked 2nd of a hundred school's. The moment I realized I'm a part of Gia Dinh, how proud I was. Because that was my process, I fought and achieved it. Gia Dinh was full of top students and It is still. However, I did not find it. I only focused on the Internet-based materials and did not attend any NPO or NGO outside the school. That was the regrettable things I have done. At that time, I found my fellow friends like Ngoc Khai ( OISP '24), Minh Thuan ( OISP'24), Hoa Tien ( FTU'24) and Huong Tran ( a freeman who is applying for the top standard university). All those people were the ones had made my childhood and high school's life perfectly perfect. All of them have an internal power and they are trying their best to attain it. University is the new chapter, all my Primary school friends are now in notable and prestigious universities. Quang Minh Pham ( Penn'24), Ngoc Lam and Minh Tri ( OISP'24). All of them are my families. I also meet the new people in University and they all are so cool, they have their targeted goals and are pursuing them. To Nhu is the girl I admire the most, she aims to the golden goals and I feel I'm meeting a leader. Tommy Nguyen- a start-up guy who is ambiguous but ambitious. Nam Truong- the former president in a club of his highschool & a member of HCMC project, Jenny Cam Tu, Viet Bao and Hong Phuong, they all have their own dream and are well-educated. 

New chapter is opened, I have applied two organizations one of them is VietAbroader and the left is Enactus IU. I want to get back the things I lost in high school and I'm incubating many dreams and projects. I met the one I admire- Christy Le and met the ones I want to meet-all my university- friends. New season school starts and let's see how I do it. 


FOLLOW ME


follow me on twitter
follow me on instagram



follow me on facebook



Comments

  1. Your journey is fantastic. As a friend (using fake name as Tran=)))))), I would say BT is a special guy who dreams of being a billionaire in ASIA, and I don't think it's just a dream ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nahhhhh, its a big dreamm, I dont daree lol. I just wanna be wealthy and have a big influence on this Asia. =)))) . BTW, thanks my fan.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful writing this time! There is clearly a significant improvement since your very first post.

    P/s: It is such an honor to be in your post 😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, I can't believe you still have followed this blog since the very first grammar mistakes I made 😂😂

      Delete
  3. it has been such a long yet wonderful journey, hasn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To All The Girls I've Loved Before

  Warning : Cơm tró và đây là post tình yêu đầu tiên trên Blog của mình  Mình đã từng nghĩ rằng, mình không thể yêu ai được nữa: một phần vì mình còn tập trung vào công việc, một phần vì mình không còn muốn yêu ai từ sau mối tình trước. Mình từng tuyên bố rằng: "Gái gú là phù du. Mình không bao giờ để ai xen vào việc học tập của mình và việc làm tới năm mình 30 tuổi". Peer pressure mà!  Mình gặp Hồng Ân là cái duyên, chúng mình biết nhau cả năm trời nhưng ngại nói chuyện với nhau. Mãi tết năm 2022 thì mình mới được nói chuyện với Ân và cho tới sau tết thì mình mới bắt đầu có cảm tình với Hồng Ân và khi 1 trong 2 nói lời đó trước thì mình cũng đổ. Quen Hồng Ân rồi, mình mới bắt đầu yêu trở lại, cảm giác ghen tuông, giận dỗi, buồn rồi tha thứ mới bắt đầu quay lại với mình. Ừ - biết yêu! ^^. Mình nhớ rằng mình đã từng có cảm giác này với tình đầu nhưng càng về sau mình càng không còn cảm giác đó, do đó mình không còn biết cảm giác yêu. Nhưng tới Hồng Ân thì mình mới nhớ lại khoả

Mình Viết Cho Năm 2021

  Mình không biết rằng năm 2021 liệu có tốt hơn 2020 không hay như mọi người hay đùa 2021=2020+1. Mình chỉ muốn nói rằng mình rất biết ơn Enactus IU và VietAbroader Club HCM vì những trải nghiệm trong khoảng bốn tháng qua. Mình là một đứa từng kiệm lời và luôn giữ miệng nhưng thực sự từ lúc tham gia hoạt động ngoại khóa mình đã cảm thấy vui hơn rất nhiều.  Đối với Enactus IU, mình cảm thấy các anh chị thực sự coi Enactus IU là một ngôi nhà. Tuy không phải thắm thiết giống như VietAbroader Club HCM nhưng các anh chị thực sự rất quan tâm các nhóc em mà mình là một trong số đó. Từ lúc vào, mình đã được các anh chị tặng cho tài liệu học mà thế hệ anh chị đã tích góp lại để cho các em. Bên cạnh đó, các anh chị cũng đăng ký miễn phí cho mình đi VSIC để được coi cách một chương trình build như thế nào, tuy nhiên vì mình có lịch thi sát nút với lúc chương trình tổ chức quá nên mình đã bỏ qua một cơ hội đáng tiếc. Thực sự Enactus IU rất tình cảm nhưng theo cách của một người lớn, tuy nhiên khôn